Only 2 left
MT5e – Maximum braking performance for any road conditions
The MT5e brakes everything… even the engine!
Specially developed for S-Pedelecs, the MT5e has an integrated switch for motor and brake light.
The high braking force of 4 pistons and its fine modulation make the MT5e a sure-footed companion. We guarantee that.
A mechanical switch in the brake bracket activates the brake light before deceleration begins and also controls the drive cut-out for maximum safety.
The radial design of the brake master ensures low friction, reducing transmission losses.
It also enables the conversion of (small/large) transmission ratios, which improves modulation and control.
The 4-piston brake calliper forged in one piece has a high degree of rigidity, resulting in outstanding braking force and the best possible modulation.
- Scope of Use : S-Pedelec
- Weight : 275 g
- Master Material: Carbotecture, Flip-Flop-Design
- Lever Blade : 2-Finger, Aluminium with switch
- Hydraulic : Yes
- Brake Fluid : Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology) : Yes
- Bite Adjust : No
- Reach Adjust : Yes, 3mm allen key
- Banjo Fitting : Yes
- Pistons : 4
- Tubing : MAGURA Disctube
- Shift Mix : Yes (optional)
- Remote Mix : Yes (optional)
- Recommended Rotor : Storm HC
- eBike Switch : Yes
- Mounting : PM/IS
- Colors : Black (Master), Black (Caliper)
5-YEAR LEAK PROOF GUARANTEE (Applicable only to MAGURA Singapore set)
In addition to the statutory warranty, MAGURA grants the FIRST BUYER a 5-year leak proof guarantee on brake masters, calipers and cylinders if the brake is mounted on a bicycle/PMD as original equipment or has been purchased from a dealer as a retrofit. The guarantee is valid for five years from the date of purchase. Registration for the 5-year leak proof guarantee is not necessary.
This additional guarantee does not apply if the brake components have been damaged by the following:
- Improper use or crash damage
- Using the brake with parts from other manufacturers, in particular, brake pads, rotors or hose
- Changing the surface of the brake through painting, etc.
- Any attempt to partially or completely disassemble the brake master and/or caliper and/or brake cylinder
- Brake adaptations
- Improper maintenance
- Transport damage and/or loss
- Incorrect tightening torque
- Mounting on a Road Bike
The brake hose is expressly excluded from the guarantee!
We expressly point out that a guarantee case can only be processed if the purchase receipt received from the dealer is enclosed! Shipping and installation costs will not be reimbursed! Send your guarantee case to your dealer
cubeRpedia is the authorised dealer for MAGURA Singapore.
Purchase from us for Authentic Local MAGURA Brakes & Accessories.
*cubeRpedia technician is certified MAGURA INSTALLER by MAGURA Asia Limited Company.
Strong brakes. Recommended for ebike.