Magura MT7 PRO
Magura MT7 PRO
MT7 Pro – Award-winning performance with four pistons
First choice for gravity pilots:
The MT7 Pro has proven itself in countless competitions – and most recently on the bike of DH world champion Loic Bruni.
With four pistons, the MT7 Pro offers the best possible braking performance, while the ergonomically-optimised 1-finger HC lever blade gives you the ideal braking feel.
The Carbotecture SL brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibres. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
The radial master design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission ratios. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate.
AWARD-WINNING BRAKING PERFORMANCE
The MT7 Pro’s one-piece 4-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium.
This manufacturing method gives the calliper its extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT7 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes on the market.
- Scope of Use : Gravity, Enduro, E-MTB
- Weight : 255 g Master
- Material: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
- Lever Blade : 1-Finger, Aluminum
- Hydraulic : Yes
- Brake Fluid : Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology) : Yes Bite
- Adjust : Yes, toolless
- Reach Adjust : Yes, toolless
- Banjo Fitting : Yes
- Pistons : 4
- Tubing : MAGURA Disctube
- Shift Mix : Yes (optional)
- Remote Mix : Yes (optional)
- Recommended Rotor : Storm HC
- eBike Switch :No
- Mounting : PM/IS
- Colors : Black-Fluro-Yellow (Master), Mystic Grey Anodized (Caliper)
5-YEAR LEAK PROOF GUARANTEE (Applicable only to MAGURA Singapore set)
In addition to the statutory warranty, MAGURA grants the FIRST BUYER a 5-year leak proof guarantee on brake masters, calipers and cylinders if the brake is mounted on a bicycle/PMD as original equipment or has been purchased from a dealer as a retrofit. The guarantee is valid for five years from the date of purchase. Registration for the 5-year leak proof guarantee is not necessary.
This additional guarantee does not apply if the brake components have been damaged by the following:
- Improper use or crash damage
- Using the brake with parts from other manufacturers, in particular, brake pads, rotors or hose
- Changing the surface of the brake through painting, etc.
- Any attempt to partially or completely disassemble the brake master and/or caliper and/or brake cylinder
- Brake adaptations
- Improper maintenance
- Transport damage and/or loss
- Incorrect tightening torque
- Mounting on a Road Bike
The brake hose is expressly excluded from the guarantee!
We expressly point out that a guarantee case can only be processed if the purchase receipt received from the dealer is enclosed! Shipping and installation costs will not be reimbursed! Send your guarantee case to your dealer
cubeRpedia is the authorised dealer for MAGURA Singapore.
Purchase from us for Authentic Local MAGURA Brakes & Accessories.
*cubeRpedia technician is certified MAGURA INSTALLER by MAGURA Asia Limited Company.